No big news this time, but that’s only because we’ve been working hard on improving your experience. We've made some tweaks and improvements under the hood with this release to make your experience even smoother.
Activity Data Management
- expanded the ability to Roll forward activity data for 'Use of sold products' and 'Fuel and energy related activities out of Scope 1 or 2' types of emission sources;
- added the ability to save emissions summary as a draft;
- limited the reporting period until current period;
We squashed some bugs 🐛. Let us know if you find more.
- when adding an activity data, the 'supplier name' input field validation was triggered before being touched;
- when editing an activity data, sometimes the emission factor was not selected;
- when clicking through different activity data while the update panel was open, the CO2e value and emission factors were not updated;
- when editing an activity data of a purchased good or service, there was an infinite spinner and the activity was never updated;
Your Voice Counts
We are always iterating and updating features to make our product better for you, and we invite you to our feedback page to share your thoughts, suggest features & improvements, and vote on those items that you'd want to see sooner in the product.
All of these have become a reality thanks to the frequent in-depth feedback we get from our customers and community. We highly value this, and we use it to grow in a way that makes ClimateCamp the place to engage all of your suppliers on their emissions.